Friday, 21 March 2014

Top 3 Blogs

Of the blogs I looked at, my top three in no particular order are:
 
Ben Patchett
http://bensassignment1blog.blogspot.com.au

I like Ben’s blog as he has kept it simple and relevant.  He has shown that he understands the assignment tasks.  I can relate to Ben as like me, he has a Trade background and other things going on his life than Uni. 
 
Jade Thomas
http://jadethomas1995.blogspot.com.au/

Jade’s blog has lots of content as well as visuals and she has still managed to keep it neat and simple; making it an easy read.  She has included content and links from her firm’s website as well as including plenty of original articles detailing her KCQ’s. 

Emily Aitchison
http://emilyaitchison.blogspot.com.au/

Emily’s blog is really well thought out.  It is like a blueprint to her assignment.  I like that she has included plenty of content that is based around her KCQ’s and not just things she has copied and pasted from her firms website.   She seems to have a great understanding of her company and the assignment.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment