Tuesday, 18 February 2014

Welcome

Welcome to my blog.  I am a 27 year old trade qualified Carpenter with 10 years experience.  I am undertaking a Bachelor of Property as I want a career in Property Valuation.  I purchased my first property when I was 18 years old and have been interested in Property Investment since. 

Semester 1 2014 marks my first year in the course. I am not very computer literate and blogging is a new concept, so bear with me.  The company I have been given to study is AnaeCo.  They specialise in advanced Waste Treatment.  I'm looking forward to gaining insight into how this business functions; especially in this day and age where the world is now very conscious of any impact that business operations has to the environment.    

5 comments:

  1. Hi Josh!

    Good to find someone else doing the same degree as me. I also am starting my first year in property. Good luck with your studies.

    Would be happy to chat in the future about courses and what not.
    Feel free to email me, or find me on Facebook :)

    Jade Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Josh & Jade!

    Another first year Bachelor of Property student here :) Very excited to find 2 others. I would also like to form a little support/study group if you guys are interested.

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  3. And another BProp person!

    I've even got the same career aspirations too Josh! I also set up a blog for the first time and my company is Tigerair: https://plus.google.com/113124813499933642364/post

    I would be interested in waste management info as planes just drop the stuff in the air! Maybe I can provide an estimated figure of waste/environmental management expenditure that Tiger would spend to make sure they meet international requirements?

    My work experience is Army, Heath, Retail, and Biosecurity, total 15 years and a lot of it spend doing finance, trainer and assessor and supervisor, but so keen to become a Valuer or maybe even a Developer one day soon!

    Looking forward to working with you all.

    Cheers,
    Neal

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love property. I bought my first property at 20 but unfortunately my investing has slowed down somewhat. I hope to get back into it again soon though :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the comments everyone. I just realised that I haven't been on my blog until today which is a month exactly from when I posted the Welcome note.

    ReplyDelete